Ten hacks we love using to keep our clothes, shoes and bags in shape!
- Remove scratches on leather with moisturizer
Fix that scratch by buffing it out with a touch of moisturizer on a Q-tip.
- White vinegar keeps blue jeans blue
Add ½ a cup of white vinegar while washing blue jeans to keep them from fading.
- Baby powder removes oil stains from your purse
Coat a generous amount of baby powder on that oil stain, and let it sit over night.
- Vodka and water to fight odour
Remove dank odours from clothes by spritzing it with some vodka and water.
- Stale bread for suede shoes
Rub stains off your suede shoes with the crust of a stale bread and watch it disappear.
- Hairspray for tights
Spray your tights with hairspray to prevent runs.
- Lemon-y freshness fights sweat stains.
Spray some lemon juice over the sweat stains on your whites before putting it in the wash.
- White wine beats red wine
It’s not just a preference, it’s a mantra! Remove red wine stains with white wine.
- Iron that button-up inside out
Go over the fabric the buttons are stitched on with ease, by turning the shirt inside out.
- Glass cleaner shines patent shoes
Use a glass cleaner to restore shine to your patent leather shoes and bags.