We’ve all fallen in love with the Tanu weds Manu star for her off-beat roles and on-screen energy. But what’s more? She’s evolved into having a killer sense of style that’s chic and unique. We’d call it Euro-chic for lack of a better word. But we love how she picks slick silhouettes that complement her slender figure. And the way she wears her wild hair just the way it’s supposed to be – wildly.
Here are a few times Kangana’s proven she’s Goddess material:
- When she went all white and Greek-goddess-by-the-beach on us.
- When she wore an old fashioned silhouette in black and white by Dior and a slick updo that perfectly showed off that jaw-line.
- That other time she looked stunning in Dior in a gorgeous emerald green.
- When she let her hair down and wore a fun and light kimono jacket ensemble with super comfy flats.
- When she mixed and matched colour and print and still looked resplendent. And notice the way the skirt ends just a few inches above the ankle. Perfection.
- When she rocked a checkered bralette and slit skirt combo with a red lip, that had even Manish Malhotra step back and let her lead the way.
- Every time she’s worn denim.
Seriously . . . So. Frikkin’. Effortless!